Within a group that already is familiar with the problem to solve, generate Storyboards within a limited amount of time. About 10 – 15 minutes for 20 frames usually suffices to finish the task without getting lost in details.
- Be clear to communicate the amount of frames and time to all participants.
- Each frame should contain what is happening during the story on this relative point in time.
- Let the participants provide a title to the Storyboard.
- Let everyone present their Storyboard. Have a round of constructive criticism and discuss all Storyboards.
- Provide everyone with a quick briefing on the problem that needs to be solved.
- Provide every participant with pens and paper.