The Stakeholder Map provides you with an overview of when and who will be included in the process and what their responsibilities are. Therefore you can invite a few people from each stakeholder group to get to know them, their expectations and behaviour.
- List up all stakeholders involved or a selection of stakeholders that work as representatives for each group.
- Conduct interviews with all fractions and get to know their thoughts, desires, pain points, and responsibilities.
- Use the Stakeholder Map template to create a visual overview of all involved parties and their correlations.
- You can now plan how to manage each stakeholder's expectations and at which point they want or need to be involved into your own process.
- Keep your Stakeholder Map up-to-date as some roles might change over time.